Each year, Music Newfoundland & Labrador (MusicNL) presents an Awards Show as part of our annual Music Week & Conference. The Awards Show features live performances from several artists/groups and Awards are presented.
MusicNL is seeking expressions of interest from qualified individuals to produce and direct the 2017 MusicNL Awards Show which will take place at the St. John’s Convention Centre, St. John’s Sunday October 15rd, 2017 and also the production of one or two genre specific shows in a venue to be determined.
Duties include but are not restricted to:
- Working with the MusicNL board of directors to identify the host and featured performers for all shows
- Working with the Sound Production Company to design and create all shows
- Act on behalf of MusicNL to maintain contact with the above parties
- Identifying, recommending, assembling and supervising the technical team (including set and lighting designers, stage managers, assistant director, lighting, sound and other crew as needed)
- Acting on behalf of MusicNL as the key contact with the all venues technical staff
- Compiling, coordinating and directing all shows running order (performances and award presentations)
How to apply:
Qualified individuals should submit a letter of interest including a financial quote by Friday June 23, 2017. Send your information to:
Glenda M. Tulk
Music Newfoundland & Labrador (MusicNL)
186, Duckworth Street
St. John’s, NL, A1C 1G5