Duration: 26 weeks
Wage: $524.00 per week
Employer: Music Industry Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (MusicNL)
The Programs Administration Coordinator will work directly alongside the MusicNL membership, business partners, Operations & Program Manager, and MusicNL board & staff to assist in the coordination of administrative activities related to core programming & operations.
Responsibilities would include:
- Coordinating, preparing, and distributing documents such as invoices, payments, member applications, and funding agreement(s)
- Editing and updating web-based applications and email marketing platforms pertaining to the weekly newsletter, award nominations & showcase submissions, ticketing, membership profiles & renewals, and music industry updates
- Assisting with business communications such as sponsorship, business correspondence, contracts and negotiated benefits
- Coordinating community inquiries such as volunteer opportunities
- Determining eligibility for annual MusicNL awards & showcases
- Answering general inquiries in person and via telephone and email
- Performing any other administrative duties as required by the Board or staff
- Experience in an Office Administration role
- Experience or strong interest in working with an arts-based organization or music industry in Newfoundland & Labrador
- Demonstrated skills in content editing for websites and social media platforms
- Experienced user of WordPress, G Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong and efficient communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage tasks in a fast-paced office setting
- Ability to work with a diverse group of musicians and stakeholders in industry, community, education, and government
- Ability to work independently and with flexibility as part of a team
Deadline to apply: September 20th, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Interested individuals should apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This program is funded by Advanced Education, Skills and Labour through the JCP Program. Applicants must be currently unemployed and must be on EI now or eligible, have been on EI in the past three years or have received maternity EI benefits in the past 5 years.
FILLING OF THIS POSITION IS PENDING FUNDING APPROVAL