TO ESTABLISHMENTS, PARTNERS, SPONSORS, AND ALL INVOLVED IN THE SUCCESS OF GEORGE STREET
ROCKTOBER is an artist showcase that supports local music in the province. Local artists will be paid to perform free shows for guests at various George Street venues at 8pm every Friday in October. The goal of this event is to help bring folks to George Street to see our amazing musician community in a showcase campaign in safe and social venues.
The following is how you can ensure that this event is a major success for everyone!
- Be on the lookout for upcoming social media posts that your establishment will be tagged in. Ensure that you share and retweet to drive interest from your followers.
- Please use your email marketing channels to publicize the awareness of this campaign to your staff, coworkers, partners, and others who may be involved.
- Please visit the George Street Association website once the campaign is released on the 24th so that you can see and share aware- ness around the lineup of 5 Friday shows.
- Speak with your guests and customers to spread word-of-mouth awareness and drive organic interest in these showcases.
- Embrace the excitement of this month-long event! Given the current health and safety guidelines, this is a way that we can bring fun and energy to our street, while enjoying entertainment safely.
Join us in being a part of a safe, social, and supportive celebration of local music.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact:
Don-E Coady – Dc@GeorgeStreetLive.ca