Beats n Bars is a 3-day immersive Hip-Hop festival that highlights the Hip-Hop culture of North Carolina. BnB is curated as a diverse mix of performances from some of the best artists in Hip Hop locally and nationally. The lineup represents a variety of styles and showcases the dynamic range of Hip-Hop music. The festival showcases are both a recognition of artists making their mark and a celebration of the contributions from established trailblazers. This is a unique and special opportunity for NC Hip-Hop artists to perform in front of thousands of people and gain a wider audience.
Beats n Bars mission is to build a stronger community through the influence of urban culture and music. In order to meet this goal and place NC Hip Hop, and Durham specifically, in national conversations related to Hip Hop, BnB aims to establish relationships, build partnerships, and foster collaboration with individuals and businesses for support.
This is an amazing opportunity to get active in a super progressive music festival scene and start building a fan base and relationships with the best artists in the state.
- This is strictly for Hip-Hop artists. This festival is for artists who are seeking to develop set skills from production to beat making to social media promotions and marketing.
- Acts must be actively playing shows
- Acts must be willing to heavily promote the show if chosen to play
- Acts are able to sell merch on-site
- All acts applying must meet the criteria that we look for, lyrics, stage presence, style and artists must have a fanbase
- Acts must have a solid online presence
- Event: Beats n Bars Festival
- Date: September 13 & 14
- Times: 12pm-9pm
- Pay is determined upon booking
- PA provided
- Basic backline provided
- Capacity +2000
- There are multiple time slots to perform, please apply and we’ll find a time that works for the festival.
Compensation Amount: Determined at time of booking