Over two days (Friday and Saturday), Downtown Scranton is transformed into a music hotbed. Bands from across the United States descend upon Scranton to mix with NEPA’s vast talent pool of local bands. Scranton’s best bars and venues play host to a plethora of music that spans all styles and genres
The ECMC strives to bring national level touring acts to Scranton, PA to provide music fans with an exciting line-up and to allow local bands to network with bands on the rise.
Past Performers include: Northern Faces, ENDWELL, Koji, Chris Farren, and Survay and more!
Notable venue partners: The Keys, The Bog, The V Spot, Thirst T’s Bar and Grill, Lyrics, are staples of the event, while a rotating cast of venues enjoy their participation as well.
- All genres are welcome
- Original bands are preferred
- Cover acts that present cover songs in an original manner will be considered
- 35-45 min sets dependent on venue
- Sound will be provided
Additional Compensation Details:
- Monetary compensation will be determined on a band-to-band basis
- Bands will be featured in all associated festival press
- 1 guest list spot per band/act
- All acts will be provided with free weekend all access passes to the ECMC conference and showcases