We are so excited that you joined your provincial music industry association (MIA). You are now part of a national network supporting your music journey.
So now what?
- Get you free ECMA membership http://ecma.com/plans/mia?=mnl
- Sign up to our newsletter click here
- Review our calendar click here
- Follow our social media feeds
- Set up a one on one virtual consult with staff
Assuming you’ve completed the steps above, it’s time to think about what you want from you MIA. Why did you join? Some of the most common reasons include:
- Increasing your reach so more people know about you
- Improving your reputation or becoming a larger part of the community.
- Meeting like-minded people in the business
Or maybe you have your own reason to join.
Whatever it is, the reason you joined, the goal behind your membership dictates what step you should take next to make the most of your MIA membership.
Ways your MIA Can Help You Get More Opportunities and Increase Your Reach
If your goal in joining the MIA is more reach here are a couple of activities and things you can do right now.
- Go to our next event. Get to know people. Go there to see how you can be of service to them. Bring business cards.
- Make sure you are listed in the member directory.
- Talk to a staff member (if you haven’t already as part of the membership process) and find out how they can help you get your name out there.
- Be a part of the connector program discount programs.
- Add valuable comments on our guest blog or share a special blog post of yours that chamber members could benefit from. Look for ways to help others.
- Ensure the MIA has all of the pertinent information about your business including email, phone number, address, and specialties.